1,173 Physician Assistant Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
The Health Quest Medical Practice Division of Thoracic Surgery is seeking a board-certified full-time thoracic surgical physician assistant to join its group at Vassar Brothers Medical Center. The department consist of 3 Thoracic Surgeons. This position is hospital focused with limited office exposure.
- The qualified candidate will be a graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program and be NCCPA certified as well as possess strong surgical and patient management experience.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, surgical first assisting, daily rounds, consults, admissions and discharges. Will work with vascular surgery as needed.
- Candidates with at least one year of surgical experience preferred. New graduates will be considered.
- Competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits, and generous allowances for CME and professional dues/expenses offered.
- Vassar is building a new 696,000 square-foot, seven-level inpatient pavilion with 264 private medical/surgical patient rooms and 30 critical care rooms
Located on the banks of the scenic Hudson River, Vassar Brothers Medical Center is a 365-bed tertiary care hospital that provides the leading acute and critical emergency care in the region. Vassar focuses on providing the highest quality care and meeting the needs of the community of by consistently adding new services and state-of-the-art treatments with established centers of excellence in cardiac services, cancer care and women and children’s health services. Vassar is consistently ranked as one of the strongest cardiac programs in the United States and one of the Top 100 Heart Hospitals by Modern HealthCare Magazine.
The Hudson Valley boasts a terrific quality of life. From hiking, biking, and boating, to cafes, art galleries, and local farmers markets, this beautiful suburban location offers endless ways to spend your leisure time. Excellent housing and outstanding schools can be found throughout the region. The Mid-Hudson Valley is also home to many fine colleges and universities, including Vassar College, Bard College, Marist College, SUNY New Paltz, and the Culinary Institute of America. The area offers easy commuter access to the city via Metro North Rail Road and Amtrak rail lines. Our vibrant cities and picturesque villages interweave culture, history and recreation in one of the country’s most livable locations.
© 2023 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.