1,243 Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 20,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Rushford Center, one of Connecticut’s leading providers of addiction and mental health services, is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding prevention, treatment and recovery programs. Rushford offers a wide range of programs including Acute Care and Evaluation, Residential Addiction Treatment, Individual, Group & Family Therapy, Intensive Outpatient programs and Community Support Programs. Through the passion of Rushford’s specialists, they continue to treat every patient with care, compassion and respect, while providing affordable and accessible services.
Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Role Scope
- Evaluate and manage psychiatric disorders
- Coordinate appropriate follow up care, referrals, and case management
- Performs crisis intervention and medication management
- Develop and implement long and short range treatment plans
- Orders and performs diagnostic tests and therapeutic procedures, and provides patient notification and follow up care
- Solicits medical management consult or input when appropriate
- Completes all clinical reminders to keep each patient up to date in the system
- Work in collaborative practice with Psychiatrist
- Travel to additional sites in Glastonbury, Middletown, Meriden, Durham, Avon,and Cheshire.
Advanced Practitioners Enjoy
At Hartford HealthCare newly graduated and experienced providers are provided with the support and mentorship they need to succeed through on the job, classroom, and procedural training. Our benefits include:
- Supportive and flexible environment
- In-depth training for candidates without behavioral health experience
- Competitive compensation
- Matching 401k, tiered medical, dental, and vision plans
- Generous Paid-Time Off
- Reimbursement for CME, professional society membership, licensure, and malpractice
- Proven and effective onboarding with supportive ongoing mentorship
- Access to Hartford HealthCare’s Office of Advanced Practice - an internal organization committed to the growth and development of our Advanced Practitioners
- Leadership development opportunities through Hartford HealthCare’s Professional Leadership Development Institute
© 2024 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.