Effective June 1, 2020
We take your privacy seriously. From the ground up, we built Scalppl to use advanced technologies to safeguard your account and information. On top of our robust technology, we offer our privacy principles:
- 1. Delete means delete. You can easily select to have your data removed and it will be gone, permanently.
- 2. No selling your data elsewhere. Many recruiting websites sell your information externally. We won’t, now or ever.
- 3. We are real humans, based in the U.S., and we are here to help with any questions or concerns.
From candidates, we collect the following information, assuming you enable cookies to let us do so.
- - Your name and persistent login information.
- - Your phone number for account creation.
- - Your location to show the most relevant jobs.
- - Your NPI medical provider information to share with recruiters.
- - Various information about how you use the site to guide us in improving functionality.
We will only connect you with recruiters whom you have applied to, and never sell your data. Once a recruiter contacts you back, it is between you and the recruiter as to how to proceed. By showing a job on our aggregator platform, we make no warranty for the accuracy of the job description or quality of the employer. We encourage candidates to perform diligence on any employers before accepting any opportunities. Should you see any errors in listings, illegal or immoral behavior, please contact our support email.
You may delete your profile or unsubscribe at any time using self-service options. At deletion, we will no longer store any of your information.
From recruiters, we also collect corporate information including where you work, contact details and payment terms. All payment details are handled and secured by our 3rd party provider (Stripe) and are not stored on our servers. We do our best to utilize a variety of trusted databases to validate our candidate credentials, but make no warranty for candidate accuracy. We recommend all recruiters perform background checks for any possible hires. Recruiters may unsubscribe from email communication from Scalppl at any time.
Finally, our site and operations are governed by US Federal law and we are incorporated under Delaware law. All content is strictly copyright to Scalppl and its affiliates, and protected by Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.
© 2021 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.