1,213 Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
Medical Search International
Garnet Health is a New York State, not-for-profit Corporation headquartered in Middletown, New York, approximately 60 miles north of New York City. It is currently the active parent company for two-member hospitals located in Middletown, NY and Harris, NY. Garnet Health is dedicated to developing specialty services, medical programs, and needed health care services to nearly 500,000 residents in Orange, Sullivan, and Ulster Counties. Our team includes more than 3,300 employed professionals and over 850 medical staff members, making Garnet Health one of the largest healthcare providers in the tri-state area. Our member hospitals have earned DNV GL - Healthcare accreditation.
Garnet Health Medical Center’s 10-bed, Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) is located in the Rowley Family Birthing Center and will complement current perinatal services. Garnet Health Doctors Neonatologist team will care for premature and sick infants requiring specialty care in our NICU. We provide a full array of specialized equipment and delivery room coverage, along with all required support services around the clock. We are prepared to serve the needs of our rapidly growing population and demand for local NICU practitioners who will provide expertise and support to the neonatal patients and families. The Nursing staff are all NICU trained. We have Pediatric Respiratory Therapy Services. We are in the process of developing a transport team between our two hospitals. Yearly, our OBGYN team delivers an average of 3000 babies, and our NICU averages 250 newborn admissions.
- NP/ DNP
- Board-certified Nurse Practiotioner
- New graduates with Neonatology experience are welcome to apply
- N.R.P. and PALS certified
- N.Y.S. Medical License & Active and Unrestricted D.E.A. Certificate
- Multi-Specialty Hospital-based Group of more than 200 provider
- 6 Residency programs on-site
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients and families
- Comfortable with issues and trends in evidence-based practice related to the Neonatology field.
- Work with a team, with interdepartmental collaboration and to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Participates in our vision of expansion and growth of our NICU
- Provide the quality of care and detail-oriented
- Industry-leading competitive salary
- P.T.O., C.M.E. allowance, 403(b) with employer match
- Health, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurances offered
- Paid occurrence-based medical liability insurance
- Multi-Specialty Hospital-based Group of more than 200 providers
- E.M.R. – Epic
- Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine affiliation with a teaching opportunity
- Relocation assistance is available
- H1B Visa Sponsorship
- Green Card sponsorship - negotiable
- Beautiful mountains surround the county. It is only 60 miles from N.Y.C.!
- Areas to live - Goshen, Middletown, Chester, Monroe,
- 2 hours away from the Beaches! Hiking, Kayaking
- 4 major airports in the region
- Excellent private and public schools in the region
- Low crime rate
© 2023 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.