1,067 Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
UPMC Pinnacle is seeking a full-time Outpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients in the greater Harrisburg, Pa., area. Candidates must have at least three years of experience as a PMHNP.
About the Position:
- Provide outpatient psychiatric services to include psychiatric evaluations and medication management follow up
- Assist with covering call for the psychiatric consult liaison service and other consult service, as needed
- Graduate of an accredited PMHNP Program
- Board certification as a PMHNP
- Licensed as a PMHNP by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes—a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia—it’s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a 2–3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
© 2022 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.