1,213 Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
UPMC Pinnacle is accepting experienced APP candidates to join the Emergency Medicine Department.
- 7 acute care hospitals with more than 280,000 visits annually
- EPIC EMR system-wide
- Graduate of an approved physician assistant / nurse practitioner program
- At least two years of full time equivalent emergency medicine experience
- Must have BLS and ACLS certifications. PALS certification recommended
- Commitment to teamwork, providing high-quality, compassionate care and delivering exceptional clinical outcomes
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams, and parts of Snyder counties.
About Our Community
South central Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here. Enjoy excellent work-life balance with easy commutes to work. In addition to fabulous dining, we offer an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. We are close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
© 2023 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.