1,257 Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
Community Neonatal Associates
Our Community Neonatal Associates (CNA) team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated, full-time, Neonatal Nuse Practitioner at our growing Level II Neonatal Unit at Holy Cross Hospital in Germantown, MD. At CNA, we value family-centered care, clinical excellence and our dedicated care team of Neonatologists, Pediatric Hospitalists and Neonatal Nurse Practitioners. We take pride in saving the lives of newborns and we graduate approximately 1400 NICU patients annually.
About Holy Cross:
The six-story, 237,000-square-foot, 78-bed Holy Cross Germantown Hospital is equipped with the latest technology and was the first community hospital in Montgomery County to obtain the da Vinci® Xi Surgical System. The facility features sustainable design elements that achieved Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification, as well as a garden to facilitate quiet, contemplative moments for patients, visitors and clinicians. The Hospital, part of the Holy Cross Health System, has an 8-bed special care nursery.
We provide 24/7 in-house coverage with 12-24 hour shifts
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner with Master's Degree or equivalent experience
- Board certification as a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner from the National Certification Corporation
- Delivery room and Level II NICU nursing experience
- Highly competitive salary
- Sign-off and retention bonuses
- Medical coverage to include HSA and HRA options
- Dental Coverage
- Company-paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- 401K with match
- Generous PTO package
- Collegial work environment
© 2021 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.