977 Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
UPMC Pinnacle is seeking a full-time Neonatal Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team in York/Lancaster, Pa. The ideal candidate will play an integral role in helping to build a program to provide high quality, compassionate care to patients in our community in 2020 and beyond
- Help build our neonatology practice in our 4-bed Level-II NICU in our brand new, state of the art hospital, at UPMC Memorial in York, Pa.
- Additional coverage may include at our 9-bed Level-II NICU at UPMC Lititz in Lancaster County.
- Support services throughout the UPMC Pinnacle 7-hospital system, including Level-III in Harrisburg.
- Skilled team of physicians, neonatal nurse practitioners, and allied health staff
- Completion of Accredited Neonatal Nurse Practitioner Program
- One year or more Level-II NICU experience preferred
- Team orientated with the ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Commitment to providing high-quality and compassionate care to patients
- Competitive salary with opportunity for sign on and retention bonuses
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- PTO and CME time
- Professional dues
- Relocation allowance
- Retirement contributions
- Tuition assistance for employees and dependents
About South Central Pennsylvania
• Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
• Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities. Area school districts consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia – It is a great place to grow a career and family.
• Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live,” we are a 2 to 3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
© 2021 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.