1,173 Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
Get hired. Get rewarded.
Let us know and we will share our placement fee with you ($300 Physician, $150 NP / PA)
Privia Medical Group
We are currently looking for a nurse practitioner to join our primary care practice in Springfield, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 11 primary care physicians, 6 nurse practitioners, 1 podiatrist, and a tenured support staff
- Our practice has been serving the Northern Virginia community for over 40 years, with three office locations in Alexandria, Lorton, and Springfield, VA - providers are based in a single office location, which is determined by overall fit as well as commute feasibility
- We provide the full scope of primary care services to adult and geriatric patients
- Full-time schedule, no evenings or weekends required
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- New graduates and providers with primary care experience are welcomed to apply
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Springfield, VA:
- Offering an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, Springfield is located minutes from downtown Washington, D.C. and three major airports.
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to numerous government institutions and cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
- Springfield is home to the Lake Accotink reservoir, which is surrounded by parks, hiking trails, and offers space for fishing, kayaking, and paddle boat rentals.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Associate Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Featured Job Opening
Full Time Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
The Nephrology Physician Network
© 2023 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.