1,173 Nurse Practitioner Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
Get hired. Get rewarded.
Let us know and we will share our placement fee with you ($300 Physician, $150 NP / PA)
The Medicus Firm
AdventHealth Medical Group affiliated with AdventHealth Waterman is seeking an experienced APRN or PA to join our hospitalist team.
At our AdventHealth Waterman hospital located in Tavares, Florida, we hold ourselves to a higher level. We are mission-driven, aiming high to create the ultimate whole person health care experience. This sacred work principle has guided us to the highest physician and patient satisfaction scores in the region and have been honored to receive the highest recognition as One of America's Top 50 Hospitals. Our 269-bed acute care hospital is a full-service community hospital located in the heart of Lake County. Founded in 1938 by Frank Waterman, president of the Waterman Fountain Pen Company, the hospital has grown from an 18-bed facility to a leading provider of acute and home health services in Central Florida. The hospital joined the Adventist Health System in 1992, and moved to its current location in 2003. With more than 1,800 employees and over 300 physicians on its medical staff, the hospital treats more than 15,000 inpatients a year and treats more than 67,000 patients in its Emergency Department Annually. Our facility boasts spacious patient care areas, all equipped with the very latest in technology and telemetry. AdventHealth Waterman is consistently rated in the top five percent (5%) of hospitals nationally for customer satisfaction and patient outcomes. We consistently receive the highest ratings, Grade A, in patient safety by the Leapfrog Group since 2013. We provide our patients with outstanding services through our Orthopedic, Primary Stroke Center, Home Health, Cancer Center and Heart and Vascular Services. Our organization was also recognized at the recent Gallup Summit as having one of the best-performing workforces in the world!
Here are a few additional highlights:
- Competitive base salary
- 12-hr shifts/ 7 on and 7 off rotation, 182 Shifts/year
- Extra Shift Potential
- Sign On Bonus
- Comprehensive Specialty Backup
- Full benefits offered to provider and family (health, dental, vision, cancer)
- Hospital which is not a designated Trauma Center
- Relocation Allowance
- No procedures required
- CME and Licensing allowance - $2,500
- Retirement with hospital matching
- Occurrence Based Malpractice
- Cell Phone Stipend of $50/month
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance at 1 x base
- Cerner EMR
- Highly ranked public and private schools
- Close proximity to major airports, shopping, and all Florida attractions
- For more information please forward a copy of your CV to Jim Flatley
© 2023 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.