Clinician Job Openings
Log in or sign up in seconds
Get hired. Get rewarded.
Let us know and we will share our placement fee with you ($300 Physician, $150 NP / PA)
Advocate Aurora Health
BC, Experienced PRN Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Needed in Northern VA! The incoming provider should have 3+ years of clinical mental health experience and will be responsible for the diagnosis and treatment of common acute psychiatric problems, illnesses and crises for scheduled and unscheduled patients.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Diagnose and treat common acute psychiatric problems, illness, and crises for scheduled and unscheduled patients/consumers
• Ability to manage psychopharmacology of consumers/patients presenting in clinic scheduled or unscheduled
• Provide individual, group, and family psychotherapy when appropriate and when services are offered at clinics
• Care for and counsel patient/consumers with commonly identified chronic psychiatric conditions
• Coordinate and integrate multidisciplinary services for patients/consumers with complex psychiatric problems
• Monitor common healthcare problems and refer for specialized medical treatment as needed
• Able to provide family psychiatric-mental health education within scope of services of an outpatient clinic
• Work with patients/consumers and their families in anticipation of developmental milestones, life cycle events, etc.
• Perform or recommend age-appropriate screening procedures
• Maintains current knowledge of community resources
• Completion of an accredited graduate nursing program
• 3+ Year of clinical mental health experience
• APRN License
• DEA License
• PMHNP-BC Certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of professional nursing theory, practice, and medical care to give and evaluate patient care.
• Knowledge of medical equipment and instruments.
• Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe work environment
• Ability to assess medical conditions and interpret findings.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, and the public.
• Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
• Ability to communicate clearly.
Featured Job Opening
Full Time Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
The Nephrology Physician Network
© 2023 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.