1,173 Physician Assistant Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
First Health Physician Group
Experienced Advanced Practice Provider needed for Job Opportunity in the beautiful Pinehurst, NC area
FirstHealth of the Carolinas – a private, not-for-profit healthcare network serving the mid-Carolinas - is seeking two experienced Advanced Practice Provider for our 9th convenient care clinic to open. Position highlights:
- Contemporary medical office building with imaging and diagnostic testing on-site.
- Dependable work hours and great work-life balance – 7 shifts biweekly.
- “Micropolitan” area located in world-renowned Sandhills area of NC - Home of American Golf.
- Exceptional quality of life … Pinehurst was recently recognized as North Carolina’s #1 place to live and #2 safest community.
- Running and biking trails abound.
- Southern Pines is listed in “50 Best Small Towns in America”.
- Relaxed lifestyle within reach of urban amenities - near Raleigh-Durham and Charlotte.
- Temperate climate allows for outdoor activities to be enjoyed all year.
- Easy access to the Atlantic coast and Appalachian Mountains.
- Competitive compensation and benefits … quality incentive, annual time off, relocation allowance, retirement programs, and much more.
Qualifications: Must be a graduate of an AMA approved Physician Assistant program and have NCCPA certification. NP must be a graduate of a nurse practitioner education program and have national certification. Because this is a solo Provider setting, a minimum of 2 years of experience treating all ages in an urgent care/Emergency Medicine setting is required, 3+ years of experience is highly desired. Must be able to exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment, and discretion in decision making. Clean background, NC licensure and DOT certification (or ability to obtain) required.
Featured Job Opening
Full Time Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner
The Nephrology Physician Network
© 2023 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.