1,173 Physician Assistant Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
Atrium Health is the largest healthcare system in the Carolinas and operates one of the most successful Urgent Care and On-Site Care networks in the Southeast.
We are currently seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner or a Physician Assistant to join our On-Site Care team.
About our practices:
- Primary site- Carolinas Medical Center in Charlotte, NC; however, must be able to float to all sites
- Hours vary per site, but could be between 7am-7pm Mon-Sun (Most are between 7am-5pm with some 7-4 or 8-5 or 7:30-4:30 and half shifts). CMC-Annex is the only one on weekends and with those hours
- Most be available to pick up at least 32 hours in a 6 week cycle
- Additional staff may include: Registrar, RN, or CMA on staff
- Practices see traditional acute episodic care and basic primary care for ages 2 years old-seniors.
- Practice performs some occupational medicine services, specialized physicals and workman’s compensation cases.
- NC FNP/PA Licensure and DEA
- SC License and DEA (must obtain after hire)
- American Heart Association BLS
- DOT Certification ( must obtain after hire)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care
Contact me today to learn more about our exciting opportunity!
© 2023 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.