791 Psychiatry Physician Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
The Execu|Search Group
A social services agency in New York City is currently seeking an experienced, licensed Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join their staff as their new Chief of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. In this role, the Chief of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry will be responsible for directly supervising Staff Psychiatrists to ensure that all psychiatric evaluations and medication management encounters are completed and documented in a timely fashion and conform to highest clinical practice standards. Apply today!
The Chief of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry position is accompanied with a generous compensation and benefits. Responsibilities include:
- Assuring that all Federal, NY State DOH, ACS and OCFS policies governing the prescribing of psychotropic medication to children in foster care are strictly adhered to and that Staff physicians are kept abreast of and adhere to the most current best practice standards regarding the use of these medications
- Monitoring of all psychiatric emergencies and psychiatric hospitalizations
- Hiring and termination of Psychiatrists
- Collaborating with the IT, QPC, and Finance teams in the maintenance of documentation and billing compliance for psychiatry services
- Conducting agency wide training, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client for an interview.
© 2022 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.