1,585 Internal Medicine Physician Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
HCA -Hospital Corporation of America
Well-established HCA practice is seeking a primary care physician that will practice adult medicine only in the medical community for Chippenham Hospital in Richmond, Virginia.
- Must be board eligible or board certified in their specialty
- Board eligible candidates still in training must be scheduled for their boards
- Must be energetic and motivated
- Virginia licensure or ability to obtain
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and concisely with all levels of nursing, physicians and administration
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid occurrence based malpractice
- Call with new physician will be 1 in 8
- CME and dues allowance
About Chippenham Hospital:
- 466-acute bed hospital with a Level I trauma provisional accreditation
- 135-bed inpatient acute psychiatric hospital for child, adolescent, adult and geriatric admissions
- 50-bed ER
- 32-bed private medical surgical ICU, 12-bed private cardiovascular ICU integrated with our cardiovascular stepdown unit, 12-bed arrhythmia care unit, 8-bed pediatric ICU, 15-bed NICU
- 15 operating rooms with the latest surgical technology available, including robots that are used in thoracic and orthopedic surgeries
- 35,000+ annual patient admissions, 95,000+ annual ER visits
Richmond is a wonderful place to practice medicine and raise a family. With a metropolitan area population of over a million, Richmond offers a great balance of big city excitement and small town charm. The area abounds with parks, nationally recognized school systems, and innumerable recreation and cultural activities. Richmond is within a two-hour drive of the Atlantic Ocean, Washington, DC and the Blue Ridge Mountains. The cost of living is very reasonable; traffic congestion is minimal.
© 2024 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.