1,465 Internal Medicine Physician Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
Get hired. Get rewarded.
Let us know and we will share our placement fee with you ($300 Physician, $150 NP / PA)
University of Maryland Medical System
University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus (UMMC Midtown) a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Baltimore, Maryland is looking for a BE/BC Internal Medicine trained academic Primary Care Physician to serve as Medical Director of an established practice.
- This position will serve as Medical Director of a model primary care practice, which also serves as the ambulatory continuity practice for an Internal Medicine residency training program
- Lead a team of clinical and administrative support staff to provide high quality ambulatory care
- The successful candidate will have excellent clinical, teaching, and administrative skills
- Experience and an aptitude for medical education is required, as there will be significant responsibility for training, evaluation, and supervision of medical residents
- The medical director will provide direct patient care in an ambulatory setting, and develop a model continuity practice
- 50% developing primary care practice/ 50% teaching and supervising residents
- Adjunct faculty appointment with the University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Direct access to large academic university resources
As a UMMS provider, you can expect:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Generous paid time off
- CME leave and CME allowance
- Retirement plan – 403-B with employer match
Be part of a rich tradition of Medicine while shaping the future of care delivery.
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UMMC Midtown Campus has had a long history of working to keep our community healthy. Located in midtown Baltimore, Maryland. UMMC Midtown is a 179-bed non-profit,urban community hospital. We are part of the University of Maryland Medical System.
We invite you to explore Baltimore, a vibrant city on the water where you will find something new around every corner. This is a city that is growing and evolving with new hotels, and new and expanding attractions. Whether you live in the area or are planning a visit, this is a destination filled with surprises and hidden treasures just waiting to be discovered. Baltimore's world-renowned Inner Harbor is surrounded by historic neighborhoods where you will find city living at its best with unique shops and restaurants for every style and taste. The city enjoys a vibrant arts scene and embraces its history and influence on American culture. Advantages of Living in the Community include excellent private schools, moderate taxes, rich historical heritage and a short commute from area suburbs.
Baltimore is one of the most interesting Mid-Atlantic cities for entertainment and affordable living. Packed with art, music and sports, Baltimore has plenty to do each season. Weekends host some of the best ethnic and music festivals, outdoor dining and shopping. The surrounding area offers up rail trails that run north to Pennsylvania and across Western Maryland. Hiking, biking, tubing and even whitewater rafting satisfies outdoor interests.
Baltimore is home to many neighborhoods with distinct personalities that attract people from all over the country. There is also a strong collection of colleges and universities, as well as public and private schools. With a hometown symphony, baseball and football teams, and a variety of seafood and local charm, Baltimore serves as a comfortable yet stimulating town.
© 2023 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.