2,657 Family Medicine Physician Jobs
Log in or sign up in seconds
Share Job Opening
Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opening for a full-time Family Medicine Physician at Dumfries Health Center in Dumfries, Virginia.
Our practice is a model for military medicine and is extremely popular with retired, high ranking military and government civilian staff from the DC metro area. Dumfries Health Center’s access to care, continuity of care, and patient satisfaction outcomes consistently rank at the top of the National Capital Region (in military medicine).
Aspects of the practice include:
- 40 hour work week with no call.
- Predictable work schedule and income base.
- No prenatal care or OB responsibilities
- A stable, experienced team of primary care medical professionals
- Compliant patient population made up of active and retired military personnel and their families. Established panel of 1400 enrollees.
- 18 to 20 pre-scheduled patient visits per day.
- Full support staff including RNs, LPNs, and medical assistants. (3:1 ratio across practice)
- Complete in-house ancillary services including pharmacy, laboratory, and radiology services.
- On-site Specialty services include physical therapy, optometry, and behavioral health.
- RN level Case Management, Triage and Care coordination.
- NCQA recognized “Patient Centered Medical Home”
Additional benefits include:
- Paid Vacation plus 10 additional paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Freedom from malpractice insurance worries.
- Relocation Assistance
- Completion of an accredited FP Residency program
- Board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Active DEA
- Current BLS certification
- License to Practice in any State
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 860 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,800 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
© 2021 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.