Log in or sign up in seconds
Cornerstone Family Healthcare
Cornerstone Family Healthcare is a patient-focused Federally Qualified Health Center located in the Hudson Valley Region of upstate New York. We are seeking to expand our operations in an effort to meet the needs of patients and the community.
Cornerstone is focused on providing the highest quality of patient-centered care through a mission-based approach with a strong emphasis on positive patient outcomes. We believe healthcare is a right and not a privilege, and strive to offer high quality healthcare regardless of a patient’s ability to pay. Cornerstone is a team-driven organization, offering full-scope primary care services, behavioral health, and addiction medicine. Our medical practice is the health home for more than 40,000 patients annually. We are Joint Commission-accredited and designated as a Level III Patient Centered Medical Home.
We are currently searching for a qualified Family Nurse Practitioner to join our team in Urgent Care located in Newburgh, NY.
- Work alongside and in collaboration with other providers to treat patients at our Urgent Care center.
- Our Urgent Care setting is co-located with our Primary Care setting to foster a collegiate environment to produce the best healthcare outcomes for our patients. Providers are supported by a care team that includes nurses and medical assistants.
- Must have graduated from an accredited nurse practitioner or physician assistant program.
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Competitive salary and comprehensive medical, vision, and dental benefits.
- Sign-on bonuses
- CME time and stipends
- Comprehensive bonus opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- New York State License to Practice
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Certificate
- BLS Certification
© 2024 Scalppl.com All rights reserved.